I have never been kidnapped by terrorists... But I've experienced tons of other stuff, either directly or indirectly. I decided to start writing this as a kind of diary. I'm not sure if it's going to be quite cathartic or self exploratory, whether it will be remotely entertaining or interesting, funny, sad, emotive, or dull as dishwater, but as I'm writing this for myself, about myself, none of that matters, even if I am making my personal life and thoughts public property. I always wanted to write a book, but never seem to get around to it, however I never seem to have any problem writing my whole life out on facebook so I might as well give this a go - and usually my status updates recieve quite a lot of feedback, positive or otherwise, so I must strike a chord somewhere!
A bit about me: I'm a 29 year old single mum, I have 2 daughters who I live with and adore but who occasionally drive me mental. I'm a full time Art and Design student at college with a class full of peers 13 years younger than me. I have a fantastic boyfriend who suits me down to the ground. I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Bi-Polar, medicated and pretty much controlled, and I just found out they think I have mild to moderate ME. This is something not yet dealt with... I have the most amazing friends in the whole world ever - fact - I don't care how good you say your friends are! I love music, booze, acting like a twat, reading, art, photography, weddings, babies, rollerskating, and many more interesting and delightful things. I have the worst memory in the world, which is exacerbated by the Bi-Polar/ME. I have a fantastic and very naughty cat named Mishka. I'm skiving college too frequently recently as I've been so ill, which I hate as I'm gona have a loooot of catching up to do. Oh, and to save confusion later, I almost always refer to my daughters as my kittens. Kats babies, geddit?
I will try to fill this with interesting anecdotes, funny stories, thrilling thought processes, and tales of the unusual, but it's more likey I'll just be telling you what my kittens said/did that made me laugh or how shit my illness is making me feel! Oh, or how much I embarassed myself last night. I do that a lot! Here's to my endeavour to update regularly!
No comments:
Post a Comment