Watching X Men with my other half. Wish I looked as hot as Rebecca Romjin (or however you spell it) when all naked and blue with orange hair. Is it just me or would almost all the members of the X Men get it?! Mmmmm...
Anyway, have had a busy old week this week, what with big kittens birthday celebrations and my mamas birthday today. Wednesday evening was time for the Big Birthday Surprise. We, the step mum and I, took her to see street dancers Flawless. It was an amazing night! We all laughed and chatted and were amazed by the dancing, step mum and I disgusted big kitten somewhat with our obvious drooling over one or two of the hot dancers, wolf wistling and growling (ahem!) and then blaming it on other people. We met the stars briefly afterwards and they high fived the birthday girl, took photos etc, and all in all a rather fantabulous evening was had.
On Friday I took the big kitten for a day in town to spend birthday pennies and vouchers. She is growing up and freaking me out, I have strong reason to believe she may be turning into a chav. I neither knew nor understood some of her music choices, and what is worse, the ones I did, I did not like. N'Dubz for one. What's that all about?! Made sure she bought the (only) album of theirs with no Parental Advisory sticker on the front. Jesus christ, seriously, she is 10... Took her to Burger King for dinner, it was awful, expensive and cold - the food and the restaurant. Then on to Primark to buy endless floral hairbands, and look at faux Chanel handbags as 'Cheryl Cole is wearing them in all the magazines'. These things, compounded with the fact that todays little trip to town to wish my Mam happy birthday tired me out so much a two hour nap was necessary, are making me consider the onset of old age to be both unwanted and closer at hand than I had previously considered. Big kitten has trouble believing that I was ever youngish and relatively trendy. I occasionally like to think I still am... Sob! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment