Right now, I feel like I'm about to die. Drama queen that I am, none the less this evening is not a good one. Last night I had a lovely quiet evening with my bloke, popped out today to see a friend, came home and another old mate popped in. That's it, I'm done. I have never felt anything like this in my life, I'm so tired I've cried, ruining the effect of one of the very few days I've bothered with make up. My eyes hurt and are watering from tiredness. I'm typing this very slowly, painstakingly fixing errors. I ache in literally ever muscle. I'm dizzy and nauseous. Wether this is my M E or Bi-Polar, who knows, but I don't like it. I'm only even still up as I'm waiting for my man to return. I fell half asleep on the sofa with the kittens at 6pm, and at little kittens bedtime my big kitten tried to rouse me. I could barely move. I could barely even speak! I could hear them, and see them, and feel them snuggled up to me, but damn it I could not move to get her sorted. Eventually I realised I had to move and begged big kitten to forego her 'big girl' time and go to bed at the same time as her little sister. Bless her she complied and I wobbled around the house, half crawled up the stairs to tuck them in, and came downstairs to drink about a gallon of warm tap water (delicious - shudder).
Sorry about the moaning and rant. But this is my diary so I'm allowed. I was going to look at some online M E forums tonight, but sod it, I can barely see, I look like a drugg addled granny, and I feel ever so slightly pissed. Not in a good way. Signing off for now, here's to a better day tomorrow.
P.S. Fresh dog poo outside my door today - who is responsible for this villainy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment