Friday, 19 October 2012

Pie.

'Crying along to sad songs on the radio. Think I'm emotional, exhausted and overwrought.'

That was my status update on facebook just now. This week has been just a tad too much for my mangled little brain to handle. My mam has had cancer removed (hopefully), along with half her lung. My eldest was threatened with being raped by some juvenile reprobates, and consequently there have been many phone calls and emails and such back and forth to her school, Dad, etc. My youngest is stressed as her little sister is poorly in hospital, so she's spent the week being tearful moany and needy. I have Labyrinthitis so pretty much constantly feel sick, dizzy and drunk - not in the good way. I can't sleep for more than 4 hours in 24 and so look like a cross between Emperor Palpatine (if he was on a come down with a hangover) and a Fraggle who was just abused (and not in a good way.) And I've probably frightened off a very lovely boy by trying to over analyse a situation. I want to take my daughters place and be tearful moany and needy, demanding cuddles and wailing at the radio.... oh, I just did that! Seriously, actually crying into my hands listening to 'Hey There Delilah'... What the hell has become of me?! I need sleep, a new brain, a new body, possibly some wine, and a cuddle would be lovely.

My friend just told me she's making steak pie tomorrow and then going to see 'Taken 2', and I'm invited. That may make me feel a tiny bit better. 

*Apologies for the pitiful self obsessed whine. Usual service will now resume.*

No comments:

Post a Comment